Isabel Hernandez

Last Saturday I was able to go to Fairmount Park and have a photo shoot with my aunt and cousin and his precious daughter Isabel. It was a beautiful sunny day we got some awesome photos, Fairmount Park is the ideal park for open shade shooting its one of the biggest parks I know, complete with small lakes, water park and a gorgeous rose garden. The following Friday we  finished of the shoot at the Riverside River Walk also a great place to take photos. All in all this has to be one of my top photo shoots thus far I learned so much and gained so much knowledge practicing and shooting constantly is the only way to learn and get better in photography, you can never be to prepared or think you finished learning.

Special thanks to my Aunt Grace and uncle Edgar for being so supportive and for believing in me.