Mr. & Mrs. Finney

One of the most nerve-racking days of my life I had less than two weeks to learn as much I could about shooting my first wedding.  I admit I was hesitant but I knew I had to start believing in my self as much as my husband did.  For days I obsessed with wedding photography, non stop research and looking at photos, it helped but hurt me at the same time the more I saw the wonderful photos of the PROS  the more scared I found my self, asking my self over and over again "can I do this?". Finally the big day came I was able to get about 4 hours of sleep just thinking of the wedding. I got to ceremony location soon I found my self starting to take photos and next thing I know its over, body shaking, fingers twitching and I knew I was hooked never in my life had I felt a fulfillment like that.  I knew that no matter how the photos came out it wouldnt matter because that day I learned so much and the bad photos would just be a growing pain that I would have to go through. Practice makes percfect and if I got this far with no hlep and no education only what I taught my self  than practice, patience will take me far.

Thank you to my husband for believing in me and my aunt for giving this chance.