First style photo shoot "The Circus"

This is my first styled photo shoot also my first time working with models and other photographers. It was really nerve racking the days leading up to the shoot, in other photo shoots it would just me and my husband working with people that I have already met before but this time it was me by myself working with other photographers and models that I had never met, at first it was very intimidating but as the time went on and I got to talk to other photographers about photography I soon realized that everyone was there for the same reason as me to learn and understand photography better and to network with fellow photographers. The models were amazing they had wonderful costumes and they were all very beautiful and easy to work with. I had so much fun and I got to meet great new people and learned so much, I love the images I was able to create hope you guys do to.  
Iam on Facebook!!!! to follow me on Facebook just click on this link https://www.facebook.com/ItzelPenaPhotography and like my page.